CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh, for goodness sakes!

Views: 1,226
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 708,548

Re: Oh, for goodness sakes!

you dont know me??? 13 yrs ago for me...i have no regrets....i would do it again...for sure...there was no other way ..i told my story here check my messages ok??? i would never regret the perfect decision i made.. no denial here i know what i did and it was the right thing to do ...i would do it again in a split second if i had to. ok first of all i think pregnancy is ugly...the whole time i was pregnant 2 times it was the most horrid thing i ever went through...and i never want to do it again....i was ashamed at that big belly and nasty stretchmarks and the ugliness of pregnancy...and i am never have any more kids again... i love my kids but never again will i endure that hell again...so if i get pregnant again..which i doubt since i am cellibate ..its emergency contraceptive and if that doesnt work ABORTION...BUH BYE!!! YOU CAN GET PREGNANT ALL YOU WANT TO BUT NOT FOR ME...IT SUCKS AND ITS DISGUSTING.. THERE THATS WHAT I THINK ...LOVE KIDS BUT PREGNANCY IS OUT ...SO DONT TWIST MY WORDS AROUND YOU PEOPLE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)