CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Merely Opinions.

supersport Views: 3,348
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 708,623

Re: Merely Opinions.

The one interesting thing I've learned since becoming a Christian is there a whole world of people out there who have been touched by Grace like I have. There are thousands of books and sermons and songs and testimonies that I have missed out on for SO many years! I feel like I've robbed myself of all this hope and joy that is really out there in the world. Believe it or not there are people who don't dwell on the negative...people who see life's glass as half full, not half empty. There are people everywhere willing to wrap their arms around you. God has touched so many people that it just blows me away. I'm just so thankful that I'm able to experience the light and the hope of the Lord after so many years depending on myself.

You say, "you go your way, I'll go my way." It's not like that! I look at it as we all grow together! Every day I learn a little bit. I'm just a novice but my heart grows a size each day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.934 sec, (1)