CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's the simple truth

supersport Views: 2,413
Published: 16 years ago

Here's the simple truth

As a Christian and a pro-lifer, I believe in a loving God that created me with Wisdom and Knowledge -- and in His own image. Thus I love myself and I love the temple that God created for me. So many things had to happen in creation for me to be here at this very moment. I truly cherish every second I'm alive.

It's no wonder that the faithless pro-choicer has no problem aborting their baby because they don't have this basic foundation! They don't see themselves as a unique creation from the God of love, and thus there is no spark in their lives. All they see in themselves is a glorified monkey who's here by sheer luck. Thus, they are basically living an existence that's meaningless and self-serving. (selfish)

How can one love the baby inside them when they don't love themselves? This is what it all boils down to: unfulfillment in everything. Reading this forum over the past weeks only confirms this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)