CureZone   Log On   Join
Where is the Politics of Abortion Debate Forum?

Logger Views: 2,222
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 710,556

Where is the Politics of Abortion Debate Forum?

Dear Moderator,

I disagreed with Supersport's Anti-Choice opinions, but I found his style of posting directed to the issues.

Here is a link to my post starting a discussion with Supersport.
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=548&i=3950

If you feel my style is not appropriate for the Abortion Debate forum, I would appreciate pointers.

Abortion is highly emotionally charged, because of the interrelation with procreation, religion, government and politics. Did you have hear of the Genetic Entitiy? Tough psychological concept similar to a protective mother Lioness. Happy Mother's Day.

I feel Supersport treated me respectfully, So I speak up publicly in his behalf.

Abortion, and all the family planning issues associated with the concept, are vitally important to the survival of the Planet. I commend Supersport for seeming to be growing in depth of understanding as he expressed his opinions.

I hope other pro-life posters will not be discouraged with the banning of Supersport. It takes both sides for a debate forum.

I looked at other Debate Forums , and I don't see where to discuss the Political aspects of Abortion. Is there someplace you had in mind? There are many Debate Forums with little action. I agree some posts have been Argumentum Ad Hominum, but not Supersport. Anti Choice Actists use the Koran as well as the Bible.

The real fight is that politically the US Government is fighting against all family planning services, throughout the world. The Right is keeping a low profile, but being very effective in limiting NGO assistance to the poor. The Sneaky US State Dept needs to be exposed. Where do you want to debate the increasingly rapid poisoning of the world, driven by poor family planning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)