CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite cleanse problem

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Angielynn Views: 1,628
Published: 17 years ago

Parasite cleanse problem

Hi there - I have tried to do a parasite cleanse twice. I used Innerpurity - http://www.parasitecleanse.com/innerpurity.htm
and I think it was called paracleanse or something like that. Both times, I tried a maybe 1/4 of a capsule. I took them early in the day, but the problem started at night.

Here's the problem. Every evening for some time now, I take GABA (an amino acid) which helps me sleep (I have sleeping disorders and nothing else works), and I take Oxy-powder, which helps me in a variety of ways, including reducing my overall pain and increasing my energy. I normally have no problem with either of these. Shortly after I take these things (minutes), I get severe problems.

It impacts my heart, I feel weak and numb on one side of my body and have all kinds of problems. I was actually fine all day, until I take my bedtime stuff. It happened with both formulas. I could maybe do without the oxy-powder for a couple weeks, but not the GABA. I won't sleep. I suspect it is the interaction between the parasite herbs and the GABA, though it seems that GABA would not interact with anything, or the oxy-powder for that matter. It's just ozone stabalized in magnesium and some germanium. I'm afraid to try the parasite stuff again.

What do I do? I feel I really need a parasite cleanse. What do you think was the problem? Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)