CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite cleanse problem

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
MH 108 Views: 1,871
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,681

Re: Parasite cleanse problem

Herbs???

What is a toxic substance? if you absorb anything and it stays in your body, you have been poisoned!

Is wormwood poison? Most will say no, I have noticed most don't even use the real wormwood. I was schocked to see in Dr. Clark's latest HIV/AIDS book a picture of wormwood, it sure isn't the wormwood a herbalist grows to kill parasites. I don't think I have seen a picture of wormwood yet on the web that was the right wormwood! The wormwood they show is the flower type of wormwood and the least effective of all the wormwoods.

Then you have to figure they are using a dead dry herb that has been commercially dried (heated), so it has lost 85% of its deworming value. this why you have so many poor dewormers on the market and why Dr. Clark says MAKE YOUR OWN!

I tell people all the time to make their own and I get 1 person ayear that does, the rest would rathure buy it.

I would have to guess that accumulated toxins known as acid accumulations are your problems and they are removed by your new red blood cells and proper eating habits. you can use herbs if you know herbs and you have doubts and that is always a sign that herbs are not for you. Read herbal books, try Christopher's books and maybe later decide if you want to self-experiment with herbs.

If you want to play it very safe, just read my first school book, the MD, the best this nation ever knew, uses no herbs and no drugs and instructs the cure that improves your red blood cells 5x in 14 days. It works for all and can be done by all that do as instructed. You may feel ill doing htis method also and it can only be from your own waste in your tissues, not from some herb or medicine.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)