CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: malfunctioning ileo-cecal valve -Burble Burble

Jawg Views: 1,450
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,836

Re: malfunctioning ileo-cecal valve -Burble Burble

Thats where my gut problems seem to be focused too.

That lower right corner of the bowel is tender sometimes, and it seems I have an urge to "press in" on it, and keep that pressure on. Eventually, something goes burble burble and it feels better for awhile.

I can feel/hear that burbling elsewhere in my colon too. Its as if there is pressure building up, and it moves suddenly. Likely gas, could be fluids I suppose.

The diet is very important, but it is so frustrating when I eat right, do the walking and so on, drink copious amounts of water, do everyting right, and it still comes on.

Generally, its first thing in the morning. I get a big bloated look and when it burbles I get relief. BMs help too, but it never really goes away.
Laying down to sleep will start that bloating, and staying up all night will avoid that bloating. Its odd that if I lay down and DON't sleep, even for two or more hours, the bloat won't be there!!
it must be something to do with anziety, and when I sleep things can move around? Or, my sleeping dreams are so horrible it causes anxiety?
I am so confused about this, and it has been with me every morning for about 5 years. It started when my teeth got bad, so maybe its bacterial? But I got most of my teeth removed, and it still there.
And morphine.Ya, I take morphine for chronic pains, for 13 years now. The first 8 years were not bad on the gut, not until the teeth thing.

J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)