CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: malfunctioning ileo-cecal valve -Burble Burble

MH 108 Views: 1,132
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,841

Re: malfunctioning ileo-cecal valve -Burble Burble

Greetings,

I think you answered most of your problems with the last sentence. Morphine is morgue medicine.

The gas is a bad sign. Your producing gas simular to the bard yard in a cattle lot, you know that smell of rotten manure and urine? Maybe not if you haven't been to the country, but you can imagine gas being created by rotting material.

Taking Morphine that long!!!!!!!!! You will need allot of education before your cure will come! You have to learn what kills and what promotes life and decide if you want to live or not. This is why I reprint a few medical books that explains this stuff in great detail, it does no good to have someone like me explain any of this. You believe in drugs and these guys in white coats have you hooked, you need a white coat to tell you the truth, not me.

Read my free book and decide if you want to ask me anymore questions. I think you could be cured in a few weeks and in 3 weeks have a rock hard stomach and intestinal track, but if your not committed to learning before you self experiment, I don't see a change of habit and you and I know, their are NO HERBS, NO DRUGS, and expecially NO ZAPPERS and the such that will heal your gas maker! Your problem is self created and only education and self experimentation will ever convince you to change.

The good thing about my first educational book, you can return it for your money back if you think the old doctor is wrong and you can't cure yourself in 14 days as he instructs! My first booklet is free and I even pay the postage, so if you haven't asked for that by now, again, your too into belief in the man in white who wants your money and more!

Maybe I am guessing wrong, but I see this all the time with people who are gas producers, they refuse to believe their diet did it to them and they hate reading all books that suggest such as thing. Hopefully your better and more willing? I didn't catch an age and that is usually a dead give away, the older the less they will change. Maybe not!!!! Too many grey areas here to guess more!

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)