CureZone   Log On   Join
Anything to justify eating bacon

Ayehasherayeh Views: 2,668
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,986

Anything to justify eating bacon

It is not "solely" that which goeth in the mouth that defiles but...also when, how, why and how much.....for we know that whatever we consume as a result of the first cause -cometh forth again from the belly and is cast into the sewer and purging all foods....

"lusts of the flesh." inclede gluttony and drunkeness. Set your minds on the things above, not on the things that are on earth." "It is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, (NOT BY FOODS,) through which those who were thus occupied were not benefited." "My food is to do the will of Him who sent me." Food and diet are not the way to salvation, or God's grace. However, it helps for one to be able to have "eyes to see" the bread of grace as it falls from heaven.

Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit ...Therefore glorify God in your body." "Let us cleanse ourselves of all defilement of flesh." Purify the temple," "that the lord of the Temple may dwell therein and occupy a place that is worthy of him."
"I urge you therefore to present your bodies as a living and holy sacrifice." "Christ shall now, as always, be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death." "You are the temple of God, and the Spirit of God dwells in you. If any man defiles the temple of God, him shall God destroy, for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. "

After the temple is purified we may appreciate the fact that no man puts new wine into old wineskins; else the new wine will burst the wineskins, and be spilled, and the wineskins shall perish. Cleanse First the Inside of the Cupn that the outside may be clean also. New wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.

A.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

It is not "solely" that which goeth in the mouth that defiles but...also when, how, why and how much.....for we know that whatever we consume as a result of the first cause -cometh forth again from the belly and is cast into the sewer and purging all foods....

paying attention to food and diet is not rendered in the Bible to be an important aspect of life, or of spiritual progress, except in the sense of avoiding gluttony and drunkenness,or indiscriminate yielding to the "lusts of the flesh." Set your minds on the things above, not on the things that are on earth." "It is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, (NOT BY FOODS,) through which those who were thus occupied were not benefited." "My food is to do the will of Him who sent me." Food and diet are not the way to salvation, or God's grace. However, it helps for one to be able to have "eyes to see" the bread of grace as it falls from heaven.

Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit ...Therefore glorify God in your body." "Let us cleanse ourselves of all defilement of flesh." Purify the temple," "that the lord of the Temple may dwell therein and occupy a place that is worthy of him."
"I urge you therefore to present your bodies as a living and holy sacrifice." "Christ shall now, as always, be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death." "You are the temple of God, and the Spirit of God dwells in you. If any man defiles the temple of God, him shall God destroy, for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. "

After the temple is purified we may appreciate the fact that no man puts new wine into old wineskins; else the new wine will burst the wineskins, and be spilled, and the wineskins shall perish. Cleanse First the Inside of the Cupn that the outside may be clean also. New wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.

Anthony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (2)