CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A bit more on where to look

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Ayehasherayeh Views: 2,641
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 713,068

Re: A bit more on where to look

"Follow me and I will make you fishers of men"....And [when He went ashore], He saw a great multitude, and He felt compassion for them because they were like sheep without a shepherd; and He began to teach them..... ....go and take the fish that cometh forth first....Henceforth, you will be catching men,"
......The nets filled with fish........and jesus multiplied the fish.......

loaves and fishes....."and he broke them" (the loaves AND fish) how do you break fish?
The ancient Essenes shaped their bread like fish. Their bread was made into flat wafers, by sun-baking crushed wheat-berries that had sprouted for one day and baked in the sun..... Blessed are you, O Lord our God, King of the universe,
who brings forth bread from the earth."....

One symbolizes the bread that feeds the body, one that feeds the spirit....How is it you do not understand that I did not to you concerning (Physical) bread......
"I am the Bread of Life........, This is my body....And it will happen at that time that the treasury of manna will come down again from on high, and they will eat of it those years because these are they who will have arrived at the consummation of time."......Lord, give us this bread always.......In most solemn truth I tell you," replied Jesus, "that Moses did not give you the bread out of Heaven, but my Father is giving you the bread--the true bread--out of Heaven

The post-resurrection stories are seen by most scholars as late additions to the Gospels after all.....Thou shalt not kill" It is not the will of your Father in heaven that a single one of these little ones should perish. "Whatever you do unto the least of these, you do unto me." All life was made by God, and only God can take it away. "He who kills an ox is like one who slays a man; he who sacrifices a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck."........When the Israelites wandered through the desert after their exodus from the land of bondage, they began to complain of the daily diet of "manna," and lusted for the former "flesh-pots" which they had in Egypt. The Lord, in reply, promised to give them flesh food to eat "until it comes out your nostrils, and becomes loathsome to you.".... "While the meat was still between their teeth, the Lord struck them with a very severe plague....

Moses "suffered" (i.e., allowed) the Hebrew people to eat these flesh foods, explaining it as a "crutch." "For he whose feet are strong as the mountain of Zion, needs no crutches; but he whose limbs do shake, gets further having crutches, than without them."

A.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

"Follow me and I will make you fishers of men"....And [when He went ashore], He saw a great multitude, and He felt compassion for them because they were like sheep without a shepherd; and He began to teach them..... ....go and take the fish that cometh forth first....Henceforth, you will be catching men,"
......The nets filled with fish........and jesus multiplied the fish.......

loaves and fishes....."and he broke them" (the loaves AND fish) how do you break fish?
The ancient Essenes shaped their bread like fish. Their bread was made into flat wafers, by sun-baking crushed wheat-berries that had sprouted for one day and baked in the sun..... Blessed are you, O Lord our God, King of the universe,
who brings forth bread from the earth."....

One symbolizes the bread that feeds the body, one that feeds the spirit....How is it you do not understand that I did not to you concerning (Physical) bread......
"I am the Bread of Life........, This is my body....And it will happen at that time that the treasury of manna will come down again from on high, and they will eat of it those years because these are they who will have arrived at the consummation of time."......Lord, give us this bread always.......In most solemn truth I tell you," replied Jesus, "that Moses did not give you the bread out of Heaven, but my Father is giving you the bread--the true bread--out of Heaven

The post-resurrection stories are seen by most scholars as late additions to the Gospels after all.....Thou shalt not kill" It is not the will of your Father in heaven that a single one of these little ones should perish. "Whatever you do unto the least of these, you do unto me." All life was made by God, and only God can take it away. "He who kills an ox is like one who slays a man; he who sacrifices a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck."........When the Israelites wandered through the desert after their exodus from the land of bondage, they began to complain of the daily diet of "manna," and lusted for the former "flesh-pots" which they had in Egypt. The Lord, in reply, promised to give them flesh food to eat "until it comes out your nostrils, and becomes loathsome to you.".... "While the meat was still between their teeth, the Lord struck them with a very severe plague....

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (3)