CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, Fasting and Amalgams? I have no choice....

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,361
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 713,085

Re: MH, Fasting and Amalgams? I have no choice....

n/t _Original_Message_ﰩ

First thing you must do is go to Dr. Hal Huggins website and get a reference for the closest Huggins trained dentist to you. He has a national list of dentists he trained to correctly remove amalguam. Then go and have that dentist remove the mercury from your mouth. It's very important you don't get it removed by an untrained dentist, could kill you. Insurance will pay for it. If you don't have insurance, put it on a credit card, borow the money, what ever you have to do, but do it fast. Every day the mercury remains in your mouth your being poisoned further.

When I first heard Dr. Huggins speak, I immediately went and found a dentist to remove 12 mercury amalgam fillings. I didn't have insurance, I had no money. I worked out a payment plan with the dentist. Did the whole thing in two visits. I can honestly say that about a week after, it was like a cloud was lifted from my mind. I could think clearer. My depression was lifting. I was smiling. I felt free.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.395 sec, (1)