Taking herbs for parasite control is a weekly event the rest of your life in my uneducated non medical opinion. I take 1 tablespoon weekly and anytime I feel the need. This amounts to 1 quart per year on average.
I have had people take this dosage for 1 year and then get the courage to do a liver flush. Then there were no parasites in their flush, I know if they had done a flush one week after taking the dewormer, there would have been plenty of parasites. What happens to the dead parasites?
Most will eventually be dissolved and carried away. The liver flush is more to open the gallbladder up and expell the stones. The stones come out better if the worms in the liver are dead or mostly dead.
To deworm and then stop and deworm like a farmer deworms a dog in my opinion is not wise, it is better to evict the freeloaders and keep them out!