CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you, I had almost forgot about the weekly dose, another question too...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
joylovepeace Views: 1,514
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 713,166

Re: Thank you, I had almost forgot about the weekly dose, another question too...

I am working my butt off to reverse this blood sugar problem that has ruled my life for much too long. I do pretty well with natural sugar from fruit. I assumed when you said the Old Amish had syrup that you added a concentrated syrup made from corn.

I actually would prefer the alcohol formula that "kicks" as you put it. I have always prefered nasty tasting medicine. I guess my thinking is the worst it tastes the better it works. I tend to not take anything that tastes sweet anyway.

I am saving up for the "School of Self-Applied Prevention" book, I just recieved the seminar and will finish soaking in your wisdom this weekend.

Are you saying that if I have fillings I should not do the dewormer? I have two left and it might be a while until I can get them replaced.

Any advice you have would be much appriciated.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)