CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice Needed

oleg-yogin Views: 1,337
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 713,478

Re: Advice Needed

Hi Paulette!

I was there myself, what a painful memories! At the age of 7 I had sore throat/cold/flu you name it on going for 6 months! I ended up in hospital for 3 weeks. I often think – how could I survive that? My life was downfall since that moment. Lost immunity and a every month down with high temperature for a few days. And everyone was saying - it is normal! I went down to the point of collapsed lungs and could hardly breathe.

Now looking back I say all medicine is crap and nothing works!

First must do step is to learn how to wash the nose with saline water. Done on the regular basis it will clear ALL nose/throat/ear problems. In yoga it is called Jala Neti.

Second step is – make lungs working. I consider slow pace long time jogging ( 30 minutes + ) one of the best ways. It stimulates whole body as well as the lungs.

Regular sunbath over summer time and morning sun gazing all year long is good addition, too.

I strongly recommend to find good yoga teacher for both you and your daughter long term.

I stand for every ward I say. I worked for me and I’ve seen this work for other people.

Best regards,

oy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.078 sec, (1)