CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Miracle from God?

jcounts Views: 3,515
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,338

Re: A Miracle from God?

Hi Bob,

Clayton has never revealed the recipe to anyone, so no way to make it yourself. My understanding is that it involves electrification of the water, so even if you did know the recipe it might be impractical to manufacture on your own.

It is faily inexpensive though, retail is $16 for a 22 oz bottle and some sell it for less...I've seen it for $13 and even $10 I think on one site. $10 is wholesale where I buy it.

I use it for everything laundry, dishes, shampoo, showers, house cleaning. I buy it by the gallon and don't use any other kind of soap for anything.

I also drink it (the neutralizer not the soap) and spray it in my eyes, ears, nose and mouth. I had a huge cleasing reaction when I first started using it. More than any product I have ever tried.

I've never seen it synchrometer tested or whatever. Clayton says it is chemical free and he seems like a genuinely nice (godly)man.

I created a website for Miracle II which has a lot of testimonials on it. miraclesway.com if you want to read some amazing stories by people who have used it.

I think it's part of the answer, not the whole answer, I think MH's protocols and products are a more complete system. But Miracle II has helped a lot of people and it's great for cleaning.

Regards
John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)