CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't advise MH about health issues LOL

MH 108 Views: 1,504
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,427

Re: I don't advise MH about health issues LOL

You make a good point. If I was asked is miracle 2 and the soap balls etc, was a better choice????? HECK YES!!!!!!! They are much better. But if asked if they are healthy, then they know my answer and this will be my answer for many products, not just this one.

I wouild choose clay over all the skin and body products sold regardless of their fancy price and the clay will make you clean and pretty at very little cost and you can eat it.

THIS IS THE GOLDEN RULE, all who believe soap is good, do this, take a bottle and drink it and tell me it is safe for my children to drink, if you can't do this, your on the wrong page, Nature says put nothing on the skin that you can not eat or drink and gain health. These healthy products are cheap, dig some clay or sand, etc. and you don't need God's Blessing, these things were created by God for your FREE USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF SUBJECT,

Sure you can put this one on your website John, I am sure it made you laugh!!! The truth hurts, but we are here to say it the way it is and if we learn better, we adapt to doing better.

MANY Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)