CureZone   Log On   Join
Not my kind of Miracle

bluandyelo Views: 3,516
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,605

Not my kind of Miracle

Hi #34154,

You're not alone in your thinking about the hard core fanaticism this product is arousing! Pretty amazing stuff!
Anyway I just wanted to comment that a few people have said they eat/drink one of the "miracle" products, is it the neutraliser or something???
Anyway, wouldn't you think the FDA requires full disclosure of the ingredients of a product that is taken internally?

I was mildly interested in the product a long time ago, but this whole flare up has convinced me its not for me (at least until I hear the truth about it, and not a bunch of extremist rhetoric and insults). Any unnatural product that inspires this much insulting, zealous and rude "PR" is not for me.

Peace

I am just editing this post to say that I am not anti-miracles, quite the contrary, I believe very much in the power of prayer and divine guidance, but as I said the hostility I and others have received for just questioning this product is a big turn off, as is the blatant attempt to make a possibly toxic chemical appear as natural and healthy.

Peace
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi #34154,

You're not alone in your thinking about the hard core fanaticism this product is arousing! Pretty amazing stuff!
Anyway I just wanted to comment that a few people have said they eat/drink one of the "miracle" products, is it the neutraliser or something???
Anyway, wouldn't you think the FDA requires full disclosure of the ingredients of a product that is taken internally?

I was mildly interested in the product a long time ago, but this whole flare up has convinced me its not for me (at least until I hear the truth about it, and not a bunch of extremist rhetoric and insults). Any unnatural product that inspires this much insulting, zealous and rude "PR" is not for me.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.375 sec, (1)