CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey! EUREKA! SOLVED THE PUZZLE!

asdfgh_is_me Views: 3,920
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,606

Hey! EUREKA! SOLVED THE PUZZLE!

Remember I said that FDA requires ingredients on personal products, although it's not as strict or regulated as tightly as edible supplements?

And remember how it appeared fishy that the soap maker made up the ingredient names?

Well put it together! Maybe he did make up some of those crazy names....TO AVOID LISTING THE ACTUAL INGREDIENTS!

It all makes sense! The crazy ozonated energized eloptic blah blah water could be radiated water of some kind.

The foaming agent could be Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

The Dehydrabiethylamine could be some crazy byproduct that the soap maker gave the name! I did some research and it IS made up. Maybe he wanted to confuse people to think it was Dehydrobiethylamine, an actual chemical? Why on earth would someone give a chemical sounding fake name that sounds so close to something else??

Open your eyes people, you've been had, possibly with some harm done to yourselves!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)