CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, Dental Fillings (just a cover ? for my real problem)

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,788
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,140

Re: MH, Dental Fillings (just a cover ? for my real problem)

opiates give us a false sense of peace and serenity. my drug of choice was amphetamines, with their false sense of clarity. of course the rub is doing without, which means a protracted period of being exactly the opposite of what we were first seeking. this too will pass. but if you play, you pay. the longer you play, the longer you will pay. it is not forever. it can be done, and the sooner, the easier!!!

hang in there. you are young and can fully recover and build a great life. stay away from those you use with and cop from! they only know one thing - you need! they have one answer - more dope. they cant help it, it is all they know. and it will be all you know until you kick. do this for yourself and it will be an example for them as well. that is all you can do to make things better until you are better.

the world is screwed up, there is no doubt. but, as you recognize, the power to change is inside of you. if you get better it makes the world better. you can change the world.

i will pray for you: father, please consider one of your little ones here. kevin is crying out for help and there is none except for you. give hime strength to endure and your light to follow in order to lead him out of the darkness. i ask this in the name of jesus christ. may your will be done, father. so be it.

it is bad enough that this world tries to kill us and make us ill even when it seems we are dong the right thing. but when we help it along, we can go down fast. when i finally got so sick i couldnt get out of bed, guess what the docs did? gave me a prescription for dexedrine! they tried to kill me so i fired them all and i went cold off of that and cleaned up my diet and drank only water and ate organic. it has been three years and my body is coming out of it. you will bounce back much quicker because you are almost half my age. but i must warn you, the street is no place to get anything good. you do not know when the day will come that what you take will kill you dead. it could always be worse, you know. you could be going through this in jail!

water with a pinch of sea salt is all i can think of to get you through this. you will do good to keep that down, i suppose. it is important that you stay hydrated. and rest will be good. dont give in, kevin. you can do it. just think, you will have your first fast under your belt when its over!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)