CureZone   Log On   Join
I'll Pray for you!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 1,534
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,176

I'll Pray for you!

Good for you bluandyelo! You have been thoroughly brain washed.

Now let me enlighten you! The very reason you are free is, you live in Australia. A free Democractic country. Try living in Iran if your so proud. Now that takes courage. Thank us for your very freedom you now take for granted.

Here is a fair question for you. How has Islam ever helped or progressed mankind? Would we all not be still living a third world existence if Islam had it's way?

All our technological advances in every way from medicine to the automobile to space exploration to the very computer you now use, can be credited to the West. Especially, thanks go to America for our creative generous nature. No where has Islam given us this type of kindness and generosity or inventiveness. America is only 290 million people, and only 228 years old.
But, there's over a billion muslims. Thanks for nothing.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Good for you bluandyelo! You have been thoroughly brain washed.

Here is a fair question for you. How has Islam ever helped or progressed mankind? Would we all not be still living a third world existence if Islam had it's way?

All our technological advances in every way from medicine to the automobile to space exploration can be credited to the West. Especially thanks go to America and our generous nature. No where has the middle east given us this type of kindness and generosity or inventiveness. America is only 290 million people. But, over a billion muslims. Thanks for nothing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)