CureZone   Log On   Join
SQUISHI, TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME-- baby steps! :-)

Boldyloxx Views: 1,800
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,140

SQUISHI, TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME-- baby steps! :-)

I think it's awesome that you are waking up and trying to detoxify yourself. Drugs are so toxic to all the tissues of your body. This is also including the crap that atheletes take. So noone has a right to judge anyone on drugs, as probably all of modern society has some kind of dependency on some food additive, etc.

I had a friend in highschool who took so many drugs that he had to go to a center to detoxify. Every once in a while, he'd get a symptom caused by the drugs still in his body.-- He realized this, and beared with it. It's worth it.

The withdrawel symptoms are hard- The body hates a void. Look for healthy natural things to treat yourself when you get these symptoms. Replace with good. This is important, because as I've just said- our human soul and our bodies hate being empty- and need something to fill it-- so fill it with good things.

This applies to cutting out ciggarette smoking or alcohol also.

Take this as a NEW BEGINNING in the remainder of your life. Only think in terms of one minute or hour at a time.

Chunking up your time in small amounts is easier for the human mind to handle breaking habits.

God Bless ya!--
I have a good feeling you are on a new chapter in your life now.

Also, I feel that was God telling you that awesome truth you posted: "True happiness, can only be obtained through healthy living. <-- I woke up thinking that this morning. . . "

I think He is speaking to you. I also get messages like that- but mostly waking up or in bed when im not distracted.

Hugs, Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)