CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for those who have done the O.J fast or plan to .

fsnaturelady Views: 2,160
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,564

Re: Question for those who have done the O.J fast or plan to .

Hi, Lumas,

I am planning to do the 40-day OJ Fast. I will not be starting mine until February since I want to prepare properly for it.

It is wise to follow MH's procedure closely so that all is well. The Kidney Cleanse is required because liver flushes are hard on the kidneys in that so many toxins are going through them at once. The Parasite Cleanse, of course, because you are trying to clean your body; if you do the Liver Flush without the Parasite Cleanse, you might feel quite ill.

The Bowel Cleansing Formula is to be used prior to the cleanse to get the bowels moving properly as well as a minimum of 8 times through the days of the fast to ensure proper bowel movements to move the toxins out of the body -- I believe that MH has stated that the herbs are food, so there should be nutrients there as well as in the orange juice itself.

I had done a Master Cleanse with lemons once; some maple syrup was used each day. I have no plans to do anything other than what MH has advised to do.

The Fast is to be done in a particular way which will ensure success. When something else is added, you need to be sure that it is not slowing down the action of the fast and not give you the result that you wish.

I am really looking forward to this fast -- it is the bridge between my present habits and my new ones!

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)