CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i tried the olive oil gargle!!!

dar7726 Views: 2,144
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 716,155

Re: i tried the olive oil gargle!!!

I tried it as well....once last night and once today....I spit it out in a glass but didn't wait to see when it settled down what it looked like... It was just foamy when I spit it out..

Also read this...I got this from a post on another forum here at curezone...can't remember where exactly...cause I cut this peice out about the Olive oil...This is not word for word from the article but you get the drift...

Olive Oil in large quantities, shockes the body and causes it to adjust PH by dumping acid waste and bile.....The article went on to say that this was the oil used in "Lorenzo's Oil" about the boy who's body was so toxic the myelin sheaths were being dissolved around nerves of the nervous system...According to this article this was caused by a high PH level...Don't know it that is true..Anyway it said in the article that the oil boosts energy output and acts as a detoxifier of metabolic.

Darlene

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)