CureZone   Log On   Join
MH-so wierd

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
jackierr Views: 2,566
Published: 16 years ago

MH-so wierd

I have been cleansing my body since August of this year. I have done everything available: 6 liver flushes, countless colonics, taken hulda clarks dewormer, used a zapper, switched to an all raw food diet, used a rife machine, acupuncture, reiki, used a sauna, etc...pretty much everything. However, I have this incessant brain fog that is so bad I can no longer drive and feel dizzy all of the time. Well this week I decided that I have had enough and embarked on a juice fast, stemming from the issue that I was always hungry and never got full, no matter how much I ate. I have gained about 40 lbs in the past year....and I have never been a big girl, well now I am.
I decided that I must still be feeding something else and I have to get rid of it. Even if it means starving myself in order to do it. I have even done hulda clarks mop up program....so this has to be one sucker of a worm. I even see worms in my vision now. I am so disgusted. I am on day 5 of my fast and have gotten pieces of worm out in my stool. What else can I possibly do to get the worm out- I am feeling hopeless. I cut the amount of juice down to 8oz. a day because I know worms feed on the sugar. Today I have only had water and no juice. I ordered the sputnik but God knows how long it will take to get it because its coming from Ireland.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)