CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH-so wierd

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 2,623
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 716,378

Re: MH-so wierd

Hi jackieer, maybe you have neptune squaring your mercury.
Look at your chart and find transits on the net. Also environmental exposures, pollution or esp. dental toxins or tooth infections, ie, clostridium bacteria, can cause brain fog, or, detoxing could cause temporary brain fog.
Also brain parasites can cause brain fog. I would get MHs dewormer, and take a whole bottle in one week. Then go to a bottle a month. I was popping oregano oil, zapping and soaking my head in olive leaf tea baths and rinses to make sure my brain was NOT hospitable to maggots, parasites. Also zero commercial pcb laden shampoos/soaps. Use herb tea to rinse and wash hair. PCB shampoo and soap build up in head via dermal absorption from shampoo/soap and make an oppotunistic acidic deposit places for parasites.
MHs potassium alkaline rich dewormer makes the entire body alkaline and inhospitable to parasites. You could be feeling die off. I would take MHs dewormer with oj fast. Please note - Worms feed on acidic sugars and live in acid environments, not alkaline fructose from oranges. Oranges are alkaline in the gut and worms die in alkaline environments.
Sounds like regular die off. De parasitizing and detox can take time and feel strange as the body finally get rid of things.
Keep us posted.
Will be interesting to read MHs response.
Best Wishes.
J.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi jackieer, maybe you have neptune squaring your mercury.
Look at your chart and find transits on the net. Also environmental exposures can cause brain fog, or, detox could cause temporary brain fog.
Also brain parasites can cause brain fog. I would get MHs dewormer, and take a whole bottle in one week. Then go to a bottle a month. I was popping oregano oil, zapping and soaking my head in olive leaf tea baths and rinses to make sure my brain was NOT hospitable to maggots,parasites. Also zero commercial pcb laden shampoos/soaps. Use herb tea to rinse and wash hair. PCBs and soap build ups in head from shampoo/soap and make an oppotunistic acidic place for parasites.
MHs potassium alkaline rich dewormer makes the entire body alkaline and inhospitable to parasites. You could be feeling die off. I would take MHs dewormer with oj fast.
Keep us posted.
Will be interesting to read MHs response.
Best Wishes.
J.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)