CureZone   Log On   Join
MH...Irish and Native American decent...and digestion

dar7726 Views: 1,334
Published: 16 years ago

MH...Irish and Native American decent...and digestion

MH, do you know anything about Irish and Native American's having a digestive problem that would cause them to think, think and rethink things obcessively...Below is part of a post from a poster some time back....I'm trying to find him now to ask him where he got this info (posting on the Candidas forum) but so far no luck...just wondering if you know anything about this...AGAIN I'm just trying to verify this info about Native American's and Irish...As I am of both backgrounds...and well German also...thanks

Here is part of his post...Nordskoven was the posters user name.
I also posted the link so that you can read the entire article if you want.

Heres what he said to a poster:

The other clue is that you confess to having a history of being in your head, a thinker, and this often means recycling hidden resentments.....

Another compounding factor may be that you are IRISH! Did I say that out loud? Naw, I really mean that you could have low stomach acid, as some populations tend to have, like Irish and Native Americans. Low stomach acid or bad digestion makes for a tendency to not be able to digest your proteins well or break buffering, relaxing minerals out of your food. So protein turns into ammonia. And high blood ammonia levels can make one think, and rethink, and rethink rather obsessively, thought recycling. So get rid of the blood ammonia by staying hydrated, taking 50 mg of B-6 daily, and consider trying a Hydrochloric Acid/HCL supplement, or at least digestive enzymes. How's your digestion? Fix it! Candidiasis, gut yeast from antibiotic use, can tinker with sugar AND digestion, so consider researching and treating this. There are plenty of sites online. Caprylic Acid is a great start.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=27&i=505

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)