CureZone   Log On   Join
Juice Fast and fiber?

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
jackierr Views: 466
Published: 16 years ago

Juice Fast and fiber?

Hi MH-
I recently bought a sputnik and took it last wednesday. It has been 4 days since I took it and it still has not come out. I have been on an all raw foods diet for two months on and off, but for the last two weeks entirely. I do not understand why I am so consipated? Last week I got out something last looked like a worm. I am finishing a liver cleanse today, and tomorrow I plan to begin a 28 day juice fast. I think I am mucous laden, and my intestines need some major help. What do you think about taking fiber during the fast, will this help my intestines? It is a psyllium fiber with aloe vera, peppermint, black walnut hulls, and cloves. I am a little worried that I will become constipated and weak during the fast. I did a 5 day fast at the beginning of the month and got so weak that I needed to break it (I was originally shooting for 14 days at least).
I am a little concerned that I have brain parasites too, after having so many parasites in my intestines. Will a 28 day juice fast help my brain to expel these nasty critters? Thanks so much for your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)