CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about antidepressants

dar7726 Views: 984
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 717,909

Re: question about antidepressants

I don't know about brain tumors...God I hope not...cause I've been on them..but I would never recommend them for a living soul..If you are depressed, take fish oil...Balance your Omega 3/Fish oil with your Omega 6..

Get off all the crap food. sugar etc..and drink plenty of water for the anxiety...

These drugs mess with all your hormones, cause you to gain weight, Insomnia...(DEPRESSION AND AXIETY) cause suicidal tendencies, etc.

go to www.paxilprogress.org and do a search on Dr Tracy...there is a post there that I started that will tell you about these drugs etc..do other serches there on omega 3's

Sorry, I'm not MH..but I can't sit back and let another soul be a guinie pig on these drugs...

Also be sure to exercise and get good sunlight...

I could go on and on about this and what these have done to me..but I won't..you can however find it all on paxilprogress

I'm now trying to reverse the damage cause by these drugs...and I was put on them for what I now think was caused by excessive antibiotic use and yeast overgrowth..\

Blessings,
Darlene

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)