CureZone   Log On   Join
mh ..acne

everchildlike Views: 1,202
Published: 16 years ago

mh ..acne

Hello, I have been batteling Acne for a vary long time ,infact that's how I found this forum. I have used many medications over the years ,winning and losing the battel over and over.

It's not the kind that leaves scars but troubles me just the same. I have been eating mostly raw for 2 monthes now also did a bowl cleanse and a 3 day orange juice fast. At first my skin looked better from changing my food then after the fast my skin brokeout in little bumps ( cloged pores).

I am having 3or 4 bowl movements a day was useing only raw applecider vingar on my face as an antibacterial ,but stopped useing it thinking it was causeing the problem so am using rose water as cleanser and Aubery organices face wash.

I know you say nothing but water on skin but it's hard to stop what I have learned I should do .

I drink only distilled water and tonight ate fish bacause i felt like I was wasting away after my bose told me I look like I am loseing to much weight.I can tell you I don't feel that good after eating it..darn it.

I just got my products today and am starting parasite,kideny and low bowl balance tomarrow. Can you think of any thing i can apply to speed clearing? ( I have your wild oregano oil and olive leaf) and plan to start them also.

Thank You
Blessings Denise;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)