CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH - Can you help me understand that logic

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
MH 108 Views: 7,022
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 717,977

Re: MH - Can you help me understand that logic

Epsom Salts is a laxative. The muscles let go and it comes out!

Cascara sagrada causes contractions or better said, movement and our intestines only move in one direction (hopefully) and that is why it works. It causes the intestines to exercise and become strong.

I do not work out in anyway shape or form, yet I can smack my stomach quite hard. I can do this because I have taken the LBB for 15 years, it keeps my intestines strong and I do nothing. Dr. John R. Christopher wrote that it like going to the gem and working out while setting on the couch watching TV, your intestines have no choice but to exercise with cascara sagrada in them.

The huge problem is, cascara sagrada will cause cramps, so all the other herbs in the formula all play a part in the smoothness of this program.

I personally can take as many as I want on an empty stomach, but beginners should only take them with their foods. Once the stomach is healed, you take as many as you want or none at all if you eat correctly.

I reprint Dr. Christopher's news letter on this product and give a shortened version with the product. Dr. Christopher wrote over 1,000 pages of news letters many years ago and each page is a gem.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)