CureZone   Log On   Join
lower bowel balance

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
jackierr Views: 1,998
Published: 16 years ago

lower bowel balance

MH, I am extremely constipated and miserable. I am having severe problems digesting food and eliminating it, even though I eat only raw fruits and veggie (some veggies I steam). I am so tired that I cannot exercise to stimulate the bowels. I bought a sputnik and it took 5 DAYS to come out!!! Before I order your lower bowel balance formula I was wondering how many days one bottle would cover, should I order two?
My poor body, its really suffering. I'm thinking mercury toxicity has a big role in this. I was bulimic for 4 years with fillings in my mouth, and I'm sure all the acid corroded the mercury and it seeped into my system. Last year at college I survived on canned tuna and salmon, had it at least once a day for about 8 months. My osteopath did a heavy metals test on me and I'll know for sure in a week- but its affected my whole body. What I wouldnt give now to poo :( I have done many liver flushes (about 9 now I think). I also juice lots of greens, parsely, and cilantro along with oranges and apples. I've parasite cleansed and zapped and gotten colonics---but I'm still constipated. Will lower bowel balance help my dying 20 year old body!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)