CureZone   Log On   Join
parasites and raw foods

jackierr Views: 420
Published: 16 years ago

parasites and raw foods

MH-
along with bowel cleansing, I am trying to kick little critters out of my body. I have been eating a raw foods diet for the last few months, and that means lots of fruit. I am scared that the fruit I eat is feeding them. Would it be better to not eat fruit and just veggies during this time- are there any particular fruits I should be avoiding? I'm gonna stop eating bananas because I know they are ALL sugar. I did the clarkia tincture and the coQ10 protocol a while ago, but I have been extremely constipated for the last 8 months so that pretty much means all my cleansing efforts where in vain until I get my colon moving again, right? Hmmm that post about the woman with the worm in her brain was pretty scary. I have been seeing wormlike things in my vison for the last few months and horrible brainfog- I feel like I am in the beginning stages of alzheimers. Is there any natural way to remove a worm from ones brain? Would Clark's mop up program do that? Geeeze scary stuff. I just swallowed my sputnik for the second time and your lower bowel balance should be coming in a few days. In the meantime I have been taking fiber with cascara sagrada in it and its helping. I'm just wondering about all this fruit sugar. Hmmmm
Thanks MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.657 sec, (1)