CureZone   Log On   Join
orange juice fast and fainting

maltese831 Views: 1,480
Published: 16 years ago

orange juice fast and fainting

HI MH-
I have tried to do the orange juice fast to help my many problems- I suspect i have parasites in my brain and pancreas. For the first few days on the fast I felt great. Once I got to day 4 it got very hard for me. I felt like I was going to faint! I have very low blood sugar and a slow pulse. It got to the point that I didnt have enough energy to even make myself juice. My liver enzymes are elevated and I always crave fats (almonds, hummus). Its like I'm not absorbing any fats because I CRAVE them. Once I have them I binge on them and they do not digest well. I suspect the fast is the only way to get my low blood pressure, brainfog, pancreas, spleen, and liver working correctly but I am so scared of fainting. What would cause me to faint? Maybe I wasn't drinking enought juice or something. I would like to start a new fast tomorrow and hopefully this time things will go a little better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.470 sec, (1)