CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: great mixture for B-vitamins

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
everchildlike Views: 1,846
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,629

Re: great mixture for B-vitamins

Hello Anja,
Yes, when you put the brewers yeast in a live juice it becomes alive as MH says, so I think it contains a lot more enzymes (alive meaning not pasteurized or heated in any way) I think blending the whole fruit is better then using store bought juice.

I also didn't consume brewers yeast for a long time thinking it would make me have candida problem worse then I already did, but have learned it does not cause yeast infections wish is great since I no longer take vitamin tablets.

I guess you could leave it out but since it is a perishable MH said it would be better to refrigerate, and it taste so good cold.

you could use any concoction of fruit for your brewers yeast drink. I tried others and like the apple the best with the taste of brewers yeast.

Yes just 2 Tbs of yeast containes... 16g of protein .. 6g of fiber...80% Thiamine...90% riboflavin...50% niacin...10%iron ...40% B6

Also Inositol ..selenium..choline..chromium..potassium RNA/DNA paba .

And A lot of amino acids, IM not sure about all of them but 18 of them anyway.

So as you can see brewers yeast is a power house of nutrients.

Blessings
Denise;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)