CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Disturbed...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
everchildlike Views: 1,203
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,806

Re: Disturbed...

Hello,
I know just how you feel, I have been dealing with acne for years. I went on a raw food diet for two months and did a three day orange juice fast to get my skin Crystal C. only to breakout worse then I have in a long time. Granted I quit using my Retin-A and AHA's which where helping to keep my skin from clogged pores

I usually don't get the hurting kind but got a few on each side of my jaw line. I sterilized a needle and did what I call acne surgery to get rid of them so now they no longer hurt and are flat and just about healed ... BUT I don't do it unless I can see a pore opening and it looks ready for extraction so I do as little damage as possible .. I am just about an expert at extraction and don't even leave scars thank goodness.

I plan on doing the liver flushes, but admit I am a bit apprehensive to do so after reading some of the negative reactions others have got from doing them, but I am having no problems with my gallbladder or liver so think I will be fine.

I have read that some don't experience skin clearing until their third liver flush or more. Did you notice improvement right away?

Blessings
Denise;-)
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hello,
I know just how you feel, I have been dealing with acne for years. I went on a raw food diet for two months and did a three day orange juice fast to get my skin Crystal C. only to breakout worse then I have in a long time. Granted I quit using my Retin-A and AHA's which where helping to keep my skin from clogged pores

I usually don't get the hurting kind but got a few on each side of my jaw line. I sterilized a needle and did what I call acne surgery to get rid of them so now they no longer hurt and are flat and just about healed ... BUT I don't do it unless I can see a pore opening and it looks ready for extraction so I do as little damage as possible .. I am just about an expert at extraction and don't even leave scars thank goodness.

I plan on doing the liver flushes, but admit I am a bit apprehensive to do so after reading some of the negative reactions others have got from doing them, but I am having no problems with my gallbladder or liver so think I will be fine.

Blessings
Denise;-)
I have read that some don't experience skin clearing until their third liver flush or more. Did you notice improvement right away?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (2)