CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: planters wart

matulino Views: 1,639
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,783

Re: planters wart

Hi. I had four planter's warts on the bottom of my right foot for over 6 months and tried many methods and they only kept getting worse. Duct tape, CS, castor oil, and everything the drugstore sold - just to mention a few of the things I tried. They were multiplying and looked like volcanos spurting blood at times! I did not go to a doctor though. The pain was unbearable. I couldn't sleep at night because the pain shot up my leg. I learned on curzone that warts are caused by a virus in your lymph system. Someone recommended that I buy a Magnetic Pulser and use it to specificly target my lymph system. Within 4 days, they pain started to subside and after a month and a half there were no traces of the warts at all! I used it for 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours everyday, mostly on my armpits. Then I went on a 4 day vacation and did not take the pulser with me. By the fourth day I found a small wart coming out under the skin in the same place that they had previously been. This was about three weeks ago and needless to say I am back to pulsing everyday and the wart is no longer there. But the virus must be still lurking in my system with the pusler just keeping it under control I presume. Castor oil packs also target the lymph system, though I have not tired this yet.

I went to Disney on vacation and could enjoy walking with no foot pain. It was so great! I hope you find something that will help.

Good luck,
Diane

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)