CureZone   Log On   Join
how much olive leaf tincture...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
jackierr Views: 2,340
Published: 16 years ago

how much olive leaf tincture...

I bought oregano oil and olive leaf tincture and got it in the mail today!!! Yay- but I was wondering how much of the olive leaf to take. I only see instructions for the capsules, not the tincture. I am EXTREMELY ILL with epstein barr so I need the massive dose- not just the maintenance. Right now I am juicing 8 oranges a day along with snacking on fruit and nuts when I feel ill becasue the epstein barr has weakened my adrenal, pancreas, and liver so much that I am extremely hypoglycemic and can not fast until I get this virus out of me. I tried the orange juice fast but my blood pressure dropped to 78/50 and I thought I was going to die!!! Yikes!! I know the dose of oregano oil is 1-2 drops per gallon so hopefully taking the olive leaf and oregano oil along with juicing and eating lots of good human food will build my immune system and restore my health. Thanks MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)