CureZone   Log On   Join
MH, should I take a higher dose of dewormer?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
i.m LJ Views: 2,269
Published: 16 years ago

MH, should I take a higher dose of dewormer?

MH,

Thank you so much for this forum, I have already learned a lot from reading posts here for the past few weeks and the seminar booklet and your website. I am so happy you've blessed us by sharing your "hobby" with us so we can be healthy too.

I've been taking your dewormer for a week now, I was taking a different company's dewormer for a few days before yours got to my house ( I have more confidence in your herbs) --so a total of 14 days deworming now. I have passed a few pieces of bright red tissue that worried me, thought for a bit it could be my own tissue!
But after I passed a large rectangular bright red piece after a cool enema a few days ago, I did some serious looking around online to identify the source.

It was hot pink/red and about 3/4 inch wide. Okay, I know this sounds gross, but we have to investigate somehow...I poke my stuff with an old fondue fork. So when I poked it, it had the consistency of raw chicken with a thin transparent flat shell that seemed like the type that a shrimp has before it is peeled.

It was obviously not part of me. And this would explain that twitching feeling I've had in my gut for at least 5 years that can be just like the feeling of a baby moving.

Being squarish made me think "tapeworm" but it wasn't so thin, definately "meaty." Oh yeah, and when I poked it, some goo spewed out of the side of it with dots in it (eggs). I have found a picture in the image gallery here at curezone that looks like exactly what I imagine inside of me right now.
http://curezone.com/ig/viewphoto.asp?i=065.jpg&f=parasites/different_photos

But is the intruder in picture really this color or has it been stained to show detail?

Anyway, my main question is, if I have this nasty huge thing in there, should I or could I take a double dose of dewormer each time until it passes or something? From all your things I've read, you've only said "almost dead" should take more.

I also have suffered from depression for a few years now, so I probably have those roundworms on my brain. Should I go for the CoQ10 OD now or wait on that...need to plan feeling ill for a few days.

Thank you again and God Bless you and your family! LJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)