Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
i.m LJ Views: 1,887
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,293

Re: taking b-12 shots, i found RED flukes too

Amatia!

It was YOUR "longwinded" post I stole the Hulda Clark quote from about b-12. I'm so glad you posted that, I was desperately searching for a reason for a worm to be red like that so I wouldn't worry so much, and God moved me to read your whole post.

Your case I guess reinforces our sneaking suspiscions that our doctors maybe don't know what the heck they're doing any more than we do. I find it curious that you are "unable" to absorb b-12, yet your worms are finding it in you. How does this Schilling's test work? Because I don't know what the intrinsic factor is, but it sounds like if you have it, you should be "able" to absorb b-12, right? So maybe the worms sucked it all out of you before it could get to the exit point (urine?) which they tested?

Well, I went to Rite-Aid and bought some B-12 tablets yesterday, which are probably not worth a thing being commercially made, but I have to start somewhere. Guess what? They're pink...LOL

LJ

PS Ever coax that worm out of your nose?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)