CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mh..question

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 1,472
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,408

Re: mh..question

Greetings,

I rarely ever answer the phone, my wife can answer most questions and she does pick the phone up when she is home. She is busy and you may have to try several times.

I can not answer specific health questions but can answer in an educational way. I am not a Naturepath and only they can answer health issues and direct to the use of this and that as a cure. I personally think most naturepaths are so messed up with gadjets that they don't know which way it up, but I suppose there are goods ones out there somewhere.

The truth is that the first schooling book is the best source to educate a person to learn a simple method to know all disease and know the cure for all that cost almost nothing and works for all, nothing I can say would be better. I only add the use of herbs to these kind of simple medical methods of the past. This is all explained in the free booklet.

I have never seen a person be cured by talking to me, normally the ones that want to talk, only want to talk. The ones that take the books home and learn them, leanr how to live well and don't need me. David Christopher gives 3 minutes free to all who calls and he pays for the call. He says there is no need to talk longer than 3 minutes, if you notice when you see an MD, you rarely talk to him/her for more than 3 minutes. David can do this because there is but one cure, cure your constipation and you are cured.

I generally talk for 6 hours at a seminar and the people are dumb founded, only when they read will they understand, the seminar is just to get their interest in the many subjects. I made a 2 hour DVD for my second schooling book which I narrate it, I like this and I think I will do the same for the 1st book someday when I get time, that may help a few to learn more. Few will do the study guide, so I assume few understand the first book. I am finding the sick people buy the book and don't read it or they don't read anything that they don't want to believe in. They waste their money and have been for years, they have no will to be anything but sickly. These types are hard to help and explained in the first few pages of the Dr. Christopher master herb book.

You can e-mail me direct or here and you will get a simular answer that you would if we talked for hours. I am also thinking of making VHS or DVD available with hours and hours of information available for those that really want to learn all they can about herbal use.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)