CureZone   Log On   Join
My depression will not leave me...

dawn234 Views: 1,948
Published: 16 years ago

My depression will not leave me...

I just did my 6th liver flush this weekend. I have done a blessed herbs cleanse and next week am trying oxypowder (which I just ordered). My moodiness, spaciness, dream like detached yuckiness feelings don't seem to go away! This is horrible!! Going on eight years now. Do i just need more cleansings? I will do them but i would think i would be starting to feel a tad bit better by now. Right? My diet is not perfect but has greatly been overhauled to mostly include organic fruits and veggies, some meat and I rarely have anything processed. i am always turning down sweet desserts at work. I will continue it all but I just am tired of feeling bad!!! Also, I have a tape that I listen to at night that I made where I tell myself really positive things as I drift off to sleep. Although, I haven't been able to listen to this for the last couple of nights. I get a massage done a couple of times a month. This does feel great to me. I am starting to see a chiropractor (whom seems to be pretty into cleansings). He is the first practicioner that I have met in a while that I really liked. Maybe this can help some? Still my motivation for doing things just is not there. I still feel like a zombie in some ways. I just need major advice! I need tons of help. Also, I did take accutane as a teenager, I know that depression seems to be a major side effect for some people. I also noticed myself really withdrawing around this same time. Could the accutane still be causing this? How can I get the accutane out of my system?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)