You have an acid condition which is a poison alone, but also most likely other toxins. Taking supplements will never be a cure. Only education and the ability to change.
You can use herbs, but if you have metals in your mouth or on your body, the herbs will not be much aid. If your taking drugs or a smoker, then your really wasting your time. DRINK POP??????????? Anything you do to make more acid, will only keep you sick. The answer is to stop what your doing that is making you sick, all sickness is self induced.