CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your source?

Views: 1,464
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,823

Re: Your source?

I don't know if I should say where I got mine however the first time I took 1 I had a bowel movement of nothing but something that looked like miniture slices of mandarin orange . I felt a line open up in my stomach straight across . I also use the terminator 2 although it is not nearly as powerful or effective as the sputnik . But it can be used anywhere on the outside of the body . I take different herbs too . I also take probiotics because I think that there is a chance that the zappers may kill healthy bacteria . If I eat meat and then take the sputnik I feel alot stronger tingling or zap from the sputnik . It is a great tool . With out the info at http://www.obeynature.com I would have been in the dark and very uninformed on some vital information . I have had allergies since I was a kid and I have not known why but I am learning more and more all the time . I have been drinking pasteurized orange juice however it is not as good as juicing your own oranges which I also have done . You would think that you would see the media talk about zappers beit sputnik or otherwise or chemtrails . However I saw some flakes on pbs that didn't have the faintest clue about natural health that proclaimed to be experts. Check stuff out for yourself . Do some digging . The truth is out there . re-elect no one especially when they don't stand for anything . What FDA really stands for I can't say . We have 2 kinds of herd mentality heard and herd both types the masses are being betty crocker cookie cut. your welcome

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)