CureZone   Log On   Join
What natural supplements do you use? -- My list and some questions

Kevin Views: 2,462
Published: 20 years ago

What natural supplements do you use? -- My list and some questions

Hi,

This site has provided a valuable resource of what supplements are good for us. But I was wondering if any of you would like to post a list of the product & brand you use for supplementation of vitamins and other products... and how it has helped you.

Here's my list... I'm hoping to add onto it:

Right now I only have EFA's udo's choice... BUt i am thinking of switching because i prefer a source of efas from borage,primrose, and flax...instead of sesamee, etc. I heard that HealthFromTheSun's liquid EFAs are much better.

I also have Royal Jelly at the moment.

I'm wanting to get and supplement with Aloe drinks, Bee products, Lecithin, MSM, and various vitamins. I'm looking at trying to get whole food sources and stay away from synthetic sources.

I'm wanting to get natural sources of Vitamin C supplements... But I heard that all "ascorbic acid", which is the ingredient for almost all vitamin c supps, is synthetic. I'm wanting to find a good whole food vitamin C product that I could take high dosage of about 1000mg -5000 mg a day for at least a week.

I'm searching for the best vitamin supps and seeing what sources are good... I'm wanting to get many of the vitamins and minerals.. Like a natural source of the Vitamin B complex, etc.

Well, I'm hoping we all could help each other form a list of the top quality vitamins out there.

Hope to here from you!
Kev

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)