Have you done a liver cleanse? I think I've read that the the bag under your eye is just a mechanism that is telling that something isn't right inside your body. An unhealthy liver is the primary source for the bags under your eye.
I would recommend to do the following routines in this order:
1. Deep diaphragmatic breathing to cleanse your lymph. Research this
2. Change your diet. If possible go all raw..fruits, veggies, sashimi (raw tuna), egg yolk, nuts, sprouts, fresh juice, etc.... supplement with EFAs. Throw in other supplements like Lecithin, MSM, Aloe Juice, etc.
3. Do a Bowel Cleanse (the diet is the start of this). Research this
4. Do a parasite cleanse using herbs. Replant and reestablish your good bacteria colony with probiotics...and take a FOS supplement which is the food for the good bacteria
6. Then finally -- the finale -- Do the liver purge
8. Watch the bag under your eye, your skin complexion, your tongue (it should be bright red and not have a white coating), sense of well-being for indicators of progress.
That will get you started at a road to overall good health. Ofcourse, before you start you'll still need to do a lot of research to get it right.