CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hm..... Bottled water = "prescription for heart attack, atherosclerosis, hypertension, and stroke."?

Kevin Views: 1,532
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 72,138

Re: Hm..... Bottled water = "prescription for heart attack, atherosclerosis, hypertension, and stroke."?

I think you should do the research before you decide to be against it. A good place to start is to go to the site of the source where I got that information. I did a little research after that, and it seems bottled water isn't the best source. Do the research and let us know what you find. I wouldn't be surprised if bottled water indeed was a "prescription" for all those diseases. So many things these days are being tampered with "technology" that I doubt the water we consume now is even natural. Doesn't distilled water strip all the minerals which NATURALLY occur in water? Some people say that's a good thing--it makes it "hungry" water and strips all free-floating minerals in our body and flushes them out (yes, that's good, from what i read, you want free-floating minerals flushed out). BUT what about the other effects distilled water has? there is always a pro and con to the situation, especially when the product is NOT natural and tampered with. Do the research, then feel free to enlighten us.

Cheers,
Kev

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)