I am sorry for the late reply.
In order to be precise I will have to use some anatomical and medical terms.I recommend you to see an "Integrated Manual Therapist" that can help you to release both machanical and visceral problems.
This is what I see:
There are several mechanical dysfunction to be corrected.
1. You need to correct the pelvic structures in order to give better environment for the pelvic viscera.
2. Coccyx need corretion in order to improve the sensory and motor nerve impuls to colon. It will be good to mobilize the ovaries and the tip of large intestine.
3. TMJ (jaw)area need mechanical correction.
4.In order to reduce congestion in the brain the cerebral artery need release.
5. Left shoulder dysfunction may cause decreased blodflow to left subclavian artery and need to be corrected.
6. Opening of the craniocervical junction to estabish better connection between the mind and body.
7.Both lungs have a little adhesion and should be balanced.
8. Viscera; liver, colon and mesenteric root and bladder need external adjustments.
9. Correct axis of the hearth.
10.Avoid meat completly.This may cause increased level of uric acid and may give you irritation and itching.
11. Recommended supplements:Ultraclear from Metagenics, betacaroten, calcium-magnesium, coral-sand, omega 3-6-9. Bioacidophilus capsules to improve intestinal bacteriaflora.
12.Avoid sugar, soda, coffein, alcohol, tinned food.
13.Maybe a good idea to test for food-intolerance, if not already done. Test for Gluten-Casein intolerance, you may lack enzymes to brake down these proteins.
Wish you all the best!