CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: source of imbalance

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
maltese831 Views: 4,031
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,549

Re: source of imbalance

Oooops this is jackierr accidentally under my mom's username!!! Thanks for your help!! I drink homemade kefir every day!!! ( I use organic milk but I wish we had raw milk here in MI. I plan on joining a cow share once I am able to drive again) I have done a few liver flushes but I havent gotten lots of stuff out. I think It may be because my bowels are backed up to my liver. Im taking cascara sagrada and waiting for MHs dewormer and lower bowel balance to come, I ordered it a few days ago. I eat vegetarian diet, pretty much raw vegan with the execption of the kefir. I am starting MHs orange fast tomorrow and hopefully soon I'll be going back to work!!!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Thanks for your help!! I drink homemade kefir every day!!! ( I use organic milk but I wish we had raw milk here in MI. I plan on joining a cow share once I am able to drive again) I have done a few liver flushes but I havent gotten lots of stuff out. I think It may be because my bowels are backed up to my liver. Im taking cascara sagrada and waiting for MHs dewormer and lower bowel balance to come, I ordered it a few days ago. I eat vegetarian diet, pretty much raw vegan with the execption of the kefir. I am starting MHs orange fast tomorrow and hopefully soon I'll be going back to work!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)