CureZone   Log On   Join
swami, you were right!!!!!!!!!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
jackierr Views: 4,228
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,514

swami, you were right!!!!!!!!!

I saw a very renowned chiropractor in my area 4 days ago and he took one look at my blood pressure, which was about 85/60 and tested my adrenals, which are not working at all. Yep you were right, my adrenals need some massive help. He also said my liver does but my adrenals need it more, do you see this as correct??
I am taking licorce root and some natural adrenal glandular pills to correct my adrenals, but it hasnt helped...it has in fact made the brainfog a little worse. I have only been on the medication for 4 days now though. I am scared that there is some kind of virus behind my adrenal fatigue(very close to adrenal failure). A few people in my family have pituitary gland disease. Do you think a virus or some kind of pituitary dysfunction may be behind my adrenal failure, and responsible for my adrenals not responding to medication? ITs very scary for me beacuse I feel like I am going to faint all the time and my heart feels weak. My blood pressure has been as low as 78/50. THanks Swami--- you are so gifted and I am so lucky to have found you or else I probally would have gone into adrenal failure and died!!!! Sooooo scary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)