CureZone   Log On   Join
Hmmm...

Schlüggell Views: 1,893
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,641

Hmmm...

I am not arguing with you, but I've been practicing raw foods for awhile and stating what I've observed.
Many cultures eat raw meat, still do. The only people I've known to get sick from sushi was from the quail egg-how many people raise their own quail? My years preparing sushi I've never had the oppurtunity to eat blowfish-its too expensive. But you are correct about parasites-most people that choose to eat raw meat raise the animal themselves, or hunt it in the wild. Do you really think are forebears really cooked all their meat. If I told you how real salami is made you would probably never eat it again. In fact chicken, horse, and pork (including liver and kidneys) are eaten raw in europe and asia to this day. But its only served raw when it comes straight from the local farmer. The american adversion to germs is amazing-we get sicker using antibacterial soap.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)